JuSt RiSk It!

"LIFE ISN'T ABOUT WAITING FOR THE STORM TO PASS. IT'S ABOUT LEARNING HOW TO DANCE IN THE RAIN"


Oh no!! my ankle..

Great!! sprained my ankle this evening.. during basketball game with some frens... jump up to get for rebounds.. n then my right feet landed on my housemates feet.... u know wat happened next.. my ankle twisted... i was sitting on the floor grabbing my ankle with my hands.... painful man!.. yaya i should b careful while playing basketball.. since i've twisted my right ankle few times already since secondary sch.. guess wat.. i twisted my ankle few months ago when i was working in redbox the curve... trying to get tissue packs on top of the shelf n my feet landed on colleagues feet as well.. i think i've already hav phobia of spraining my ankle.. sigh.. the ankle now is already swollen.. duno how am i suppose to finish the marathon at pasir gudang this sunday.. 10km.. huh?? this morning.. went back to queue for the company booking thingy.. went there late as i was thinking that there would be lesser ppl waiting... but then.. stil a lot.. waited for 2 hours... finally i'm in the lec's room.. with whole crowd of ppl in it.. i was so damn pissed off tat time.. those ppl.. duno how to line up is it? university students konon... damn it... in the end... i just think of a few companies n key in to the laptop.. without noticing the lec about the quota for it.. dun care la.. since someone passed me the letter head... i just do watever the procedures needed... if wana ask the lec somemore.. i duno wat kind of companies i would get later... useless quota also.. so now... thinking of which company to apply with my letter heads... should be the 5 companies i listed in the laptop la... preparing for my resume asap... wish me luck... arghh... my ankle...

0 Responses to “Oh no!! my ankle..”

Post a Comment